Over 30 years of experience
Since 1984, Fred Wehrwin, P.C. has provided dedicated, expert consumer and small business reorganization in Fort Wayne, Indiana, filing Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter12, and Chapter 13.
If you are having troubles involving debt, wage garnishment, lawsuits, creditors or foreclosure, call our law office today and get peace of mind.
Fred Wehrwein has practiced law since 1977 and limited his practice to Fort Wayne bankruptcy matters specializing in consumer and small business reorganization since 1984.
Our staff has decades of experience to help guide our clients through the reorganization process.
Our office only practices in reorganizing debt. Being specialists makes us experts in debt relief.
Your initial consultation can be very productive.
- Helping individuals and small businesses reorganize their debts.
- Representing individuals and small businesses as Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, and Chapter 12 for farmers in Fort Wayne, South Bend, and surrounding counties in order to retain property and money and eliminate burdensome debts.
- We even represent those who have been involved in a recent bankruptcy proceeding and still need assistance and protection that the bankruptcy court is both willing and able to offer. Call us now!
- What type of bankruptcy case will I need?
- Will my retirement account be protected if I file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
- What will be the cost for filing bankruptcy in Fort Wayne, IN?
- Can I own anything after bankruptcy?
- Will bankruptcy wipe our all my debts?
- Will Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 eliminate my medical bills?
- Will I have to go to the bankruptcy court?
- Will bankruptcy affect my credit?
- What property can I keep after filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 7, Chapter11, Chapter12, or Chapter13?
- Will filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 or chapter 13 protect my home and car?
- Will Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 stop a foreclosure?
- Will Chapter 7, Chapter11, Chapter12, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy protect my business?