Chapter 13 Bankruptcy | Bankruptcy Attorney | Fort Wayne, IN
Fred Wehrwein, P.C.

Over 30 years of experience

iocn1 iocn3 iocn2 wehrwein-logo facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Overview

Chapter 13 procedure helps individuals and families who have substantial assests or have been in the bankruptcy court within past 8 years.

If you are facing foreclosure, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protection could be just what you need to cure defaults on your home mortgage and avoid foreclosure proceedings. If your household income is above the median for the size of your family, or if you have filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy protection within the last 8 years, you should consider Chapter 13. If you owe back taxes or child support, or you have substantial equity in your residential real estate, Fred Wehrwein P.C. can help you. You might even be able to pay unsecured creditors without interest. Turn to our experienced bankruptcy attorney for all the help you need when filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protection. We'll guide you through the complex legal process and do everything we can to help you with your situation. Call us today for your FREE initial consultation.

Avoiding Foreclosure with Chapter 13 Bankruptcy

3389498 10302168_770351456316849_135536703249230799_n 1472813_703853449633317_641533775_n

Fred Wehrwein has been filing bankruptcy for over 30 years

protecting wages, retiredment account, vehicles, and homes. Call us today, we can help!

Filing a Chapter 13 Fort Wayne, Indiana may be used to pay your creditors. Often unsecured creditors are paid without interest. If your household income is above the median income for the size of you family or if you previously filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy within the last eight (8) years, a Chapter 13 filing is likely to be a solution for you. Even if not required to do so, you may choose to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy in order to cure defaults on your home mortgage and avoid foreclosure. If you are in a foreclosure dilemma, a Chapter 13 filing may be your answer. If you owe back taxes, child support or if you have a substantial equity in your residential real estate that you would like to protect, a Chapter 13 proceeding should be considered. All of these goals can be accomplished with the assistance of a skilled Fort Wayne or South Bend bankruptcy attorney.